Spiral tracing board and fine motor game.
Kinder Woodcraft have carefully designed this arithmetic spiral tracing board to aid your child’s natural development of pencil grip and improve fine motor control and strength in the hand, arm and wrist.
Your child may begin by tracing the groove with their finger and exploring the sensorial properties, before moving on to tracing with the stylus and, as their fine motor control improves they will explore gently encouraging the small wooden ball around the groove, eventually exploring the material further by taking the board between both hands and controlling the ball as it freely rolls around the spiral.
By observing their own children, Kinder Woodcrafthave designed both the board and stylus with absolute precision, ensuring that the groove is is just the right depth to guide the stylus whilst maintaining the challenge for the child to keep the stylus in the groove, allowing self-correction.
The stylus is just the right size for little hands, not too chunky, not too thin.
- Our spiral tracing board and stylus are made from solid Beech hardwood.
- Measure 17.1 x 17.1 x 1.9 cm
- Sanded to a beautiful silky finish.
- Left natural (not oiled or sealed) for the beautifully natural appearance and antimicrobial properties of the wood.
- Each board is supplied with one natural Beech stylus and a cotton bag containing five Beech balls.
- Fully CE & UKCA tested, ensuring your children’s safety.
All our products are made from locally sourced wood, are ethically made and packaged in environmentally friendly packaging.
We aim to keep our environmental impact minimal.
Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts being a choking risk.